Clarke Submersible Water Pumps
Clarke Submersible Water Pump
This submersible water pump is manufactured from tough, non-corrosive and rustproof materials, as well as having a long-life ceramic shaft for reliability.
Best for heavy-duty draining applications, the Clarke Submersible Water Pump shifts both clean and dirty water including particles up to 35mm dia.
Fitted with an auto start/stop float switch for automatic water level control, the float switch enables the water pump to stop and restart automatically as the surrounding water level changes. As the water level rises, the switch will float and start the pump.
This premium water pump will ensure that the grower’s nutrient solution is automatically and efficiently pumped into their hydroponic system with high pressure over a great distance.
- Max flow rate of 133 l/min.
- Exceptionally powerful for its size.
- Cost-effective and for long-term use.
- Max Head (lift height) 8m.
- Made from tough, non-corrosive and rust-proof materials.
- 1 ½” BSP threaded pump outlet.
- Includes elbow and outlet reducer adaptors.
- Integral carry handle for easy transportation.
- Brand: Clarke